editors: Review Required: Webcam HOWTO

Subject: Review Required: Webcam HOWTO
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 12 Nov 2003 04:16:07 -0000

Hi all,

The above document, resubmitted after a peer review on the discussion
list, is now ready for review prior to addition to the collection.

Would anyone new like to take a stab at it?  We can team you up with
someone who knows the markup if you need a little help in that regard.
Or, if you're comfortable editing around it, you can follow the
guidelines I emailed earlier today and get started on your own!

Please let the list know - first come, first serve!  The mailing list
won't accept attachments, so I will forward the source file directly to
the reviewer who takes it.

Much thanks!
Tab

--