editors: Re: ready for review: Traffic-Control-HOWTO committed to CVS]

Subject: [Fwd: Re: ready for review: Traffic-Control-HOWTO committed to CVS]
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 18 Sep 2003 20:32:01 -0000

Hi All,

As per the note below, the above new document has received feedback and
been posted on the discussion list for peer feedback.  The author has
received no further comments about the work, and we're ready to add this
to the collection.

Is anyone available to review it?  It's already been dropped into CVS.
It needs to be checked for grammar, spelling, clarity, and markup.  We
want to ensure the license and copyright are there, and make sure
everything's in order.

Anyone up to the task?  Let me know!

Tab