editors: Hi!

Subject: Re: Hi!
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 3 Jun 2003 18:36:15 -0000

Hi Kristin, and thanks!

This is great, I've got 3-4 people available now, all in the course of
one day.

Wow, now I'll actually be able to get some of my own book written!  :D

I don't have anything right now, just got through a handful here this
past week.  But when they start trickling in, I will be pleased to check
around with all of you instead of taking everything on myself!

Thanks again,
Tab