editors: BOOTDISK-HOWTO-DRAFT1

Subject: BOOTDISK-HOWTO-DRAFT1
From: Abraham Alawi ####@####.####
Date: 29 Nov 2005 11:21:08 -0000

Hi guys,

I owe you an apology -- I am afraid, I forgot to attach the HTML file with
the previous email. However,  I can't send it as an attachment, not even
after compressing it.

I created an account with Tripod Lycos, to put the document on. It should be
enough for now, until I manage to get a good web storage. Herein the link:
http://linuxbootdisk.tripod.com/

Please, provide me with your feedbacks and opinions. Bear in mind, that's my
first contribution with TLDP, and English is my second language :)

Thanks,

  -- A. Alawi