editors: Re: Question re db.tldp.org - answered my own question

Subject: Fwd: Question re db.tldp.org - answered my own question
From: Tabatha Persad ####@####.####
Date: 9 May 2002 18:48:39 -0000

Well,

Sometimes it takes me a few tries, but I eventually figure things out.

It looks as though those are just default entries in each record.  Once I
went into several of them I noticed the same names, which are just at the top
of the lists for editors and authors.  Call it a blonde moment.... !

Move right along, folks, there's nothing to see here!

Thanks,
Tabatha

Subject: Question re db.tldp.org
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 01:07:51 -0400
From: Tabatha Persad ####@####.####
To: ####@####.####

Hey everybody,

I've noticed as I browse through the database for a HOWTO to edit, that many
of them have language editors assigned, or a second author with no email
address.

How is this done?  I don't want to assign myself to something that is already
assigned to another person, but I can't see a way to drill down to get
something I can work on.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks!

--