editors: reviewers found, new document requires conversion

Subject: Re: reviewers found, new document requires conversion
From: Emma Jane Hogbin ####@####.####
Date: 18 Apr 2004 06:53:45 -0000

On Sun, Apr 18, 2004 at 02:18:58AM -0400, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:
> We also need ANOTHER volunteer to convert an existing HTML document into
> DocBook XML 4.2. It is currently available from:
> 	http://tldp.org/LDP/Win+BSD+Linux-Install/html/
> If you would like to volunteer to help on this project please contact me
> off list.

Thank you to Gerardo Arnaez for offering to do this conversion!

The document will also need technical and language reviews once the conversion
is done, if you'd like to start working on these reviews now we can
add the changes once the initial conversion is done. If you are interested
in doing either a technical or language review, please email me off list.
Since this is a fairly long document I am happy to have as many eyes as
possible on this. If you are able to provide even a few comments, that
would be great. I will compile them and forward them to the author once
the conversion is done. Or you can forward them to the discuss list, or
you can email them directly to the author, Subhasish Ghosh

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]