editors: Review in Process: Glibc Installation Howto

Subject: Review in Process: Glibc Installation Howto
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 27 Feb 2004 01:46:54 -0000

Hi Kai,

I wanted to let you know that today I've started the final review for
your Glibc Installation HOWTO.  My anticipated date of completion is
*roughly* February 28/29, at which time I'll forward you a revised copy
of your document along with a diff file to show you the changes line by
line.  Instead of having a .docbook extension, the file will have a .xml
extension, since this is what will need to be submitted.

I will then ask you to read over the changes and either accept them or
discuss them with me.  Once done and we're agreed, I'll submit the final
copy for publication.

I may take a day or two longer than expected.  Please feel free to
contact me directly if you would like to know where I am in the review.

Thanks very much,
Tabatha

--
Tabatha Marshall