editors: "Monkey Business" Skid Row Tribute this Saturday, May 4th 2002!!!

Subject: "Monkey Business" Skid Row Tribute this Saturday, May 4th 2002!!!
From: Dario Seixas(www.seixas.org) ####@####.####
Date: 3 May 2002 23:30:34 -0000

Hello to all,

This is Dario Seixas. I'd like to invite all you metal lovers to come rock with us, "Monkey Business a tribute to Skid Row" this Saturday ,May 24th,  at "The Shack"(www.theshackrestaurant.com) in Anaheim, CA:
1160 N Kraemer Boulevard , Anaheim
714-630-0147

We go on at 10:30, so get there early and get ready for a good time!!

We are also scheduled to play Paladino's on May 24th and a couple others that are still being worked out. For more info check out the web pages bellow. Don't foget to check out Seixas, Dario's original project.

Dario Seixas:
www.seixas.org

Monkey Business:
www.westrock.net/monkeybusiness

Rock you soon,

Dario Seixas (www.seixas.org).

To be removed from this list please email me back with "remove" on the subject line and you will be gone. Sorry for any inconvenience.