editors: FYI - 3 reviews recently completed, 3 outstanding

Subject: FYI - 3 reviews recently completed, 3 outstanding
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 19 Feb 2004 01:55:08 -0000

Hi all,

Just an update on where we are for recent review work:

DONE:

Doris Cross reviewed the MMBase HOWTO, which has been added.

Jennifer Riley reviewed the Linux i386 Boot Code HOWTO, which has been
submitted for addition today.

I completed the SquashFS HOWTO today, and await the author's review of
the revisions before submitting for addition.

Great work!  Thanks for your help!

OUTSTANDING:

DVD Playback HOWTO - 842 lines of text and 38k in size

Glibc Mini-HOWTO - 560 lines of text and 31k in size

OLSR IPv6 HOWTO - 1068 lines of text and 35k in size

Please advise the list and myself if you are able to take one of these
files and I will forward it to you immediately!

Much thanks,
Tab

--
Tabatha Marshall