editors: CVS-RCS HOWTO review

Subject: CVS-RCS HOWTO review
From: Emma Jane Hogbin ####@####.####
Date: 13 Nov 2003 04:00:13 -0000

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I have used your document many times
and find it useful as is. The concerns I have heard from others has to do
with the tone/language in some parts of the document. That's what I'll be
looking at. I will edit according to the LDP guidelines at:
	http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/LDP-Reviewer-HOWTO/index.html
Specifically:
	http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/LDP-Reviewer-HOWTO/languagereview.html

Section 18 Other Formats of this Document doesn't really belong with the
main content for this document; however, I am interested in putting some
of it into the LDP Author Guide. Would you be willing to take a look at:
	http://www.xtrinsic.com/geek/articles/LDP-Author-Guide.html#transformations
and see if there's anything from your document:
	http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/CVS-RCS-HOWTO-18.html
which would good be a good match?

I'm also wondering if this document should be changed to just CVS-HOWTO
with an appendix of information about RCS. The bulk of your information
really is about CVS, it's not half and half. What do you think?

I will be doing a paper edit on your CVS document this week. The changes
will be online sometime next week.

I'd really like to work with you on the edits. Have you had a chance to
look at the document recently? Is there anything that you would like to
clarify in the document, or update?

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me directly.

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]