docbook: Thread: Errors Producing PDF With Callouts and xmlto/fop/LaTex

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Errors Producing PDF With Callouts and xmlto/fop/LaTex
From: Harry Goldschmitt ####@####.####
Date: 26 Mar 2004 17:04:17 -0000

Hi,

I've tried several ways to produce PDF documents with screen call
outs with the lastest tldp fop xsl.  I'm attaching a sample.  I have
no problem using xsltproc and xmlto to produce html and chunk html.

I've tried using Saqib's web site, too.

I think fop/LatTex can't find the images/callouts directory.

Results:
xmlto and xsltproc html, chunk-html - no problem.
xmlto(fop 0.20.5) - dies in Latex, see sample.log.
openjade and ldp.dsl - produces PDF, but callouts appear as numbers only
e-novative eDe - similar output to openjade, above. (Used their xsl's).
Saqib's web site - callout paragraphs appear, but callout numbers do not.

Thanks in advance.

Harry