docbook: Thread: Some changes to the ldp.dsl

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Some changes to the ldp.dsl
From: Jaime Davila ####@####.####
Date: 19 Nov 2002 11:25:52 -0000

Hi to all:

        I am currently working as volunteer with the tldp-es, and as the
result
of publishing some of translated documents we have come out with some
little changes to the ldp.dsl that we would like to be considered
included in the ldp.dsl. Briefly these changes are:

1) For the html output in the case of <book>, inclusion of the
information for <othercredit>. You already have this characteristic for
<article>, but it would be a good idea to include that in <book> as
well.

2) In the html output, support for a .css file, which we call base.css.

3) Full justification for the print output.

4) Changes to header of the stylesheet, so that it doesn't refer
directly to files (using system entities), but to public identities
which are later mapped to files, using catalogs.

        I am sending as an attachment the differences between the two files
(diff ldp.dsl ldpchanged.dsl).

        Best regards,

---
Jaime Davila