docbook: Thread: The ldp.dsl changes attachment

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: The ldp.dsl changes attachment
From: Jaime Davila ####@####.####
Date: 19 Nov 2002 11:34:24 -0000

Hi to all:

       I tought I sent the attachment, but it seems I forget it. I'm also
doing a
copy paste of the file in the body of the message (in case your list filters

attachments)

       Regards,
---
Jaime Davila

File changes:

1c1,2
< <!DOCTYPE style-sheet PUBLIC "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN" [
---
> <!DOCTYPE style-sheet PUBLIC
>           "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN" [
5c6,8
< <!ENTITY docbook.dsl SYSTEM "docbook.dsl" CDATA dsssl>
---
> <!ENTITY docbook.dsl PUBLIC
>          "-//Norman Walsh//DOCUMENT DocBook HTML Stylesheet//EN"
> 	 CDATA dsssl>
9c12,14
< <!ENTITY docbook.dsl SYSTEM "docbook.dsl" CDATA dsssl>
---
> <!ENTITY docbook.dsl PUBLIC
>          "-//Norman Walsh//DOCUMENT DocBook Print Stylesheet//EN"
> 	 CDATA dsssl>
12d16
<
78a83,87
> (define %default-quadding%
>   ;; Full justification.
>   'justify)

102a112,117
> (define %html-header-tags%
>   ;; for using a css file with name base.css
>    '(("LINK" ("REL" "stylesheet")
>       ("HREF" "./base.css")
>       ("TYPE" "text/css"))))

185a201
>   ;; note: added othercredit to the default list
192a209
>         (normalize "othercredit")
215,217c232
< (mode article-titlepage-recto-mode
<
<  (element contrib
---
> (define (process-contrib #!optional (sosofo (process-children)))
224c239
<  (element othercredit
---
> (define (process-othercredit #!optional (sosofo (process-children)))
234a250,258