docbook: Thread: Is there an online DocBook processor for checking and rendering DocBook XML?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Is there an online DocBook processor for checking and rendering DocBook XML?
From: Francis Litterio ####@####.####
Date: 17 Oct 2002 16:19:51 -0000

The subject says it all.  Does anyone know of any such online (i.e.,
Web-based or email-based) DocBook processor?
--
Francis Litterio
####@####.####

From: Jim Weller ####@####.####
Date: 17 Oct 2002 17:53:41 -0000

I think there is an email based one. It's a glimmer of a memory, but I
believe someone setup an email processing system for SGML/DocBook. It
was one or two links away from tldp author's resources.

Anyone?
Jim

From: "Greg Ferguson" ####@####.####
Date: 17 Oct 2002 18:12:49 -0000

On Oct 17,  9:53am, Jim Weller wrote:
> Subject: Re: Is there an online DocBook processor for checking and
renderi
> I think there is an email based one. It's a glimmer of a memory, but I
> believe someone setup an email processing system for SGML/DocBook. It
> was one or two links away from tldp author's resources.

http://www.tldp.org/authors/#resources

under "DocBook Environment & Processing". I'm not sure if it still
works or if it has been upgraded to work w/DocBook XML (works w/DocBook
SGML).

From: David Merrill ####@####.####
Date: 18 Oct 2002 21:32:46 -0000

From: Francis Litterio ####@####.####
Date: 22 Oct 2002 21:41:53 -0000

David Merrill ####@####.#### writes:

> It's offline for the time being. I will have it back up in about a month.

> Sorry for the inconvenience, and I should have told you this before.

No problem.  I've got xsltproc working, so I can render my DocBook XML
into HTML when I need to preview it.
--
Francis Litterio