docbook: Thread: (Fwd) Green on black in HTML

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: (Fwd) Green on black in HTML
From: "Greg Ferguson" ####@####.####
Date: 16 Jul 2001 16:54:04 -0000

This is in reference to the output from the <screen> tag (DocBook).
I can tweak the stylesheets easily enough.

What do others think? Change the background from black to light-grey?
Any other stylesheet changes for ldp.dsl needed?

--
Ferg (sorry if you received this 2x, I sent to both lists - docbook
      issues and general discussion)

--- Forwarded mail from Paul Scott ####@####.####

Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 12:51:54 -0700
From: Paul Scott ####@####.####
To: ####@####.####
Subject: Green on black in HTML

Any chance of changing the green on black when documenting some Linux
output.  It means editing the pages before printing them to see that
information and/or wasting a lot of ink.

Thanks,

Paul Scott

---End of forwarded mail from Paul Scott ####@####.####
Subject: Re: (Fwd) Green on black in HTML
From: David Merrill ####@####.####
Date: 16 Jul 2001 22:34:21 -0000

On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 12:45:30PM -0400, Greg Ferguson wrote:
> This is in reference to the output from the <screen> tag (DocBook).
> I can tweak the stylesheets easily enough.
>
> What do others think? Change the background from black to light-grey?
> Any other stylesheet changes for ldp.dsl needed?

No problem.

Linux Documentation Project                   ####@####.####

Corn and Grain, Corn and Grain
All that falls shall rise again