docbook: Thread: hmmm

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: hmmm
From: David Merrill ####@####.####
Date: 16 Mar 2001 01:51:30 -0000

I just realized I was not subscribed to this list anymore. Somehow in
the switch to the new servers I never subscribed. I thought it was
rather quiet. :-/

Linux Documentation Project                   ####@####.####
                                       Finger me for my public key

In any formula, constants (especially those obtained from handbooks)
are to be treated as variables.
Subject: Re: hmmm
From: Dan York ####@####.####
Date: 16 Mar 2001 12:07:53 -0000

David,

> I just realized I was not subscribed to this list anymore. Somehow in
> the switch to the new servers I never subscribed. I thought it was
> rather quiet. :-/

Actually, it's been rather quiet in general.

Dan
--
Dan York, Director of Training        ####@####.####
Ph: +1-613-751-4401  Mobile: +1-613-263-4312 Fax: +1-613-564-7739