docbook: Thread: Problems with file naming (indexing).

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Problems with file naming (indexing).
From: "Ryan Gallagher" ####@####.####
Date: 10 Jan 2001 21:29:50 -0000

Hello,

I'm trying to reproduce the process used by linuxdoc to generate the docbook
howtos (html output) and all works using jade or openjade except i run into
linking
problems within the index's due to the documents not being descriptively
named
by chapter title.  They are being named using the docbook x#.htm, i#.htm,
and, t1.htm as the top document. The index however is linking to named files
as they would appear on Linuxdoc.

Anyone know what i'm doing wrong or what step of the process i'm missing?

I'm using DSSSL 1.6.0 with the ldp.dsl customization file.
(should i be using 1.5.7?  does it matter?)
DTD being used is whichever is specified in the document header.

Not currently using any makefiles... trying to learn the bare-bones methods
first.

Any feedback is appreciated,
Thanks,
Ryan Gallagher