docbook: Thread: Where to find docbook consultants?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Where to find docbook consultants?
From: ####@####.#### (Bill Gribble)
Date: 8 Dec 2000 20:37:26 -0000

I hope the nature of this message doesn't offend anyone, but I am sort
of in a pinch :( I'm going to try to phrase it in such a way that the
results may be useful to more people than just me:

I have recently been trying to find someone experienced in the ins and
outs of DocBook and DSSSL (or any other type of stylesheet, btw) who
is interested in setting up a nice stylesheet for the Gnucash manual
and helping us with the production issues on a paid contract basis.

It's been tough, since I can't find anything that's the equivalent of
say the TUG consultants page.  My question to the list is, is there an
equivalent resource on the net for finding SGML/DocBook consultants?

Thanks,
Bill Gribble
Gnumatic

(ps: if you happen to know someone who might be interested, please let
me know!)