docbook: DocBook XML v4.1.2 Quick Start Guide

Subject: DocBook XML v4.1.2 Quick Start Guide
From: James Weller ####@####.####
Date: 2 Apr 2001 10:02:31 -0000

Hi,
I wanted to send a reference to my minutes old 'DocBook XML v4.1.2
Quick Start Guide.' I originally started on 'The Linux Palm Developer's
Quick Start Guide.' On the path to learning the tools and concepts
surroundnig the palm doc, I learned a lot. This is the condensed version
of those thoughts, procedures and notes. I hope they can be useful. I
intend to rewrite it in DocBook.

Local copy
http://www.jimweller.net/jim/dbxmlqs

Package Bundle (for mirroring)
http://www.jimweller.net/jim/dbxmlqs/dbxmlqs.tar.gz

My next Palm DOC will be a DocBook doc. No more HTML :) I think its time
to get a CVS account :)x2

--
Jim Weller