docbook: transformations: alphabetizing bibliographies

Subject: Re: transformations: alphabetizing bibliographies
From: Dennis Grace ####@####.####
Date: 10 Dec 2003 15:47:31 -0000

Don't know that it'll help. I already forwarded this to the apps list. No
takers, so far.

A direct query to DocBook XSL guru  Bob Stayton ####@####.#### might be
more effective.

Dennis Grace

Information Developer
IBM Linux Technology Center
(512) 838-3937  T/L 678-3937  cell: (512)-296-7830
####@####.####

User: n. The word computer professionals use when they mean "idiot."
           --Dave Barry

                      "John R. Daily"
                      ####@####.####        To:       tldp -- docbook ####@####.####
                      om>                      cc:
                      12/10/2003 09:39
                      AM

At (time_t)759540168 Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 02:41:47PM -0500, John R. Daily wrote:
> > If you're using biblioentries, try selecting the value I'd
> > originally proposed, select="biblioentry/title".
>
> Tried that too, also with no luck.

Sounds like time for a note to docbook-apps, the definitive
mailing list for toolchain (including stylesheet) issues.

Sorry I didn't suggest this earlier.  Wasn't thinking clearly.

-John

http://lists.tldp.org/