docbook: What is needed when using xml and ldp xsl files?

Subject: Re: What is needed when using xml and ldp xsl files?
From: Alasdair Hatfield ####@####.####
Date: 21 Jul 2003 12:44:02 -0000

Hello

A little more to add to the puzzle:

The LDP authors resource page also offers (in addition to the ldp.dsl
available) a set of four .dsl files zipped as tldp-xsl-10JUL2003.tar.gz.

Following the installation instructions and trying these with both the dsssl
release docbook-dsssl-1.78 and also with the xsl release docbook-xsl-1.61.3,
I get the following:

$ /home/hatfield/docbook/openjade/bin/openjade -t xml -V nochunks -d
/home/hatfield/docbook/docbook-xsl/docbook-xsl-1.61.3/html/tldp-html.xsl
/home/hatfield/docbook/openjade/openjade-1.3.2/pubtext/xml.dcl jim.xml >
index.html

/home/hatfield/docbook/openjade/bin/openjade:/home/hatfield/docbook/docbook-xsl/docbook-xsl-1.61.3/html/tldp-html.xsl:2:0:E:
prolog can't be omitted unless CONCUR NO and LINK EXPLICIT NO and either
IMPLYDEF ELEMENT YES or IMPLYDEF DOCTYPE YES
/home/hatfield/docbook/openjade/bin/openjade:/home/hatfield/docbook/docbook-xsl/docbook-xsl-1.61.3/html/tldp-html.xsl:2:4:E:
character ":" not allowed in attribute specification list
/home/hatfield/docbook/openjade/bin/openjade:/home/hatfield/docbook/docbook-xsl/docbook-xsl-1.61.3/html/tldp-html.xsl:17:4:E:
character ":" not allowed in attribute specification list
/home/hatfield/docbook/openjade/bin/openjade:/home/hatfield/docbook/docbook-xsl/docbook-xsl-1.61.3/html/tldp-html.xsl:20:4:E:
character ":" not allowed in attribute specification list
/home/hatfield/docbook/openjade/bin/openjade:/home/hatfield/docbook/docbook-xsl/docbook-xsl-1.61.3/html/tldp-html.xsl:27:5:E:
character ":" not allowed in end tag
/home/hatfield/docbook/openjade/bin/openjade:E: specification document does
not have the DSSSL architecture as a base architecture

Again, which ldp xsl file(s) should be used and if it is the pack of four,
does anyone have any pointers as to why I am suffering the above?

Many thanks again
Alasdair