discuss: Thread: Back to the HOWTO (was: Re: Video Streaming to TV, Casting to TV, Play Movie HOWTO)

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Back to the HOWTO (was: Re: Video Streaming to TV, Casting to TV, Play Movie HOWTO)
From: ####@####.####
Date: 14 Feb 2019 14:05:27 +0000

If the tldp is planning to "publish" or in some other way "support" this
document, I would like to make a cursory review of the document before that
point.

It was not attached to the original email that I received (in this thread,
iirc).

(Back in the day, there were a few documents that I found that were not
suitable for release / publication and I'd like to make sure this is not one
of them -- atm, I can't remember the name of the relevant author.)

If the document is being considered, please let me know how I can access it
for a cursory review.