discuss: Thread: When can I submit a revised HOWTO to submit@en-tldp.org?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: When can I submit a revised HOWTO to submit@en-tldp.org?
From: David Lawyer ####@####.####
Date: 19 Sep 2016 08:02:08 +0100

My Modem-HOTWO is out of date but there isn't much to add except to note
that that modem situation has progressively gotten worse and that no
modems will work for Linux on the newer PCIe bus.  I've got a section on
antique modems and need to move more data into to it.  Also I'm changing
the name to "Dial-up-Modem-HOWTO.  It also needs a section on the
advantages of using dial-up modems as compared to high speed Internet: Can
send faxes and low cost.  My ISP provides free dial-up. I started on this
revision but want to insure that it'll be easy to submit it before
continuing.

I've noted a lot of documentation on Linux published on the Internet.  One of
the best sites is wikipedia but one is not supposed to publish independent
research there and stuff gets removed for that reason.  O'Reilly also
invites people to submit documentation.

			David Lawyer
From: Serge Victor ####@####.####
Date: 19 Sep 2016 08:44:15 +0100

Hi, there is no one to read submit@ address, the only supported way is
submitting directly to our repository at github, as "pull request".

https://github.com/tLDP/LDP

Serge