discuss: Thread: Should GFDL-1.3 be in LDP's accepted license list? was [New document: Linux and Android HOWT]

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Should GFDL-1.3 be in LDP's accepted license list? was [New document: Linux and Android HOWT]
From: "Martin A. Brown" ####@####.####
Date: 6 Mar 2016 01:23:25 +0000

Hello all,

Guido has supplied an updated Linux-Android-HOWTO.sgml document.

He has also clarified that his chosen license is, indeed, GFDL-1.3.

Should the GFDL-1.3 be in our accepted list?

>  * This document refers to an unversioned GFDL (by link [0]).  The
>    current version at that link is GFDL-1.3.  It is not in the list
>    of currently-accepted TLDP licenses [1].  Should it be?
>
>  * Does anybody know somebody with some Android expertise who can
>    provide a technical review of the content?

I noticed that, at least, jdd reported some knowledge/awareness of
Android.  If anybody elso would like to review the document, please
holler.

And, also, I will perform a language (and markup) review once an
appropriate technical reviewer has had a crack at the document.

Best regards,

-Martin

--
Martin A. Brown