discuss: Thread: Accepted: New document: Linux and Android HOWTO

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Accepted: New document: Linux and Android HOWTO
From: "Martin A. Brown" ####@####.####
Date: 22 Mar 2016 02:01:53 +0000

Hello TLDP discuss,

>If either of you has more to send, please feel free to send it
>along to Guido.  I'll do a language review of the document before
>early next week and send my comments, as well.
>
>Guido Gonzato sent in an updated version of his HOWTO earlier this
>week.  I checked it into the inprogress directory [0] [1].

New submission accepted.  It has seen some technical review as
mentioned earlier.  I performed a language review over the weekend
and Guido has provided an update.  It's good stuff.

-Martin

P.S.  Now, to work out the kinks with publication (which may take a
  while yet, as I think we remain in our limbo land).  So, please,
  fret not, Guido!  We will make it available on our site as soon as
  we can.

--
Martin A. Brown
http://linux-ip.net/