discuss: Thread: unsubscription hint and mailing list status update was [Re: RFC: review ...]

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: unsubscription hint and mailing list status update was [Re: RFC: review ...]
From: "Martin A. Brown" ####@####.####
Date: 25 Feb 2016 04:43:12 +0000

Greetings,

>Could some one tell me how to unsubscribe from this list?

Yes, of course.

How to unsubscribe:
messages are not correct.  We are working on it.  But, in the
meantime, thank you for joining us up to now.

Mailing list status update:
nonexistent address:

It's unfortunate.  Serge is aware and has a background task to spin
up replacement VMs (which has spawned a sub-task to set up a VPS
management system), to handle the migration(s).  Until that
migration is complete, our mailing list headers will probably remain
incorrect.

-Martin

--
Martin A. Brown