discuss: Thread: Emails

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Emails
From: Marcia K Wilbur ####@####.####
Date: 15 Sep 2014 03:53:12 +0100

Hi Rick,

I was wondering why I had not heard back from you. I just thought you
were having an awesome vacation!

The emails bounced back.
Hope all is well.

Marcia

   ####@####.####
     retry timeout exceeded

Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 13:39:06 +0000
From: Marcia  K Wilbur ####@####.####
To: ####@####.####
Subject: New Presenter at MPGLUG on the 17th -  Emmett Plant

Hi Rick,

I know this is another email from me. I'm very excited about Wednesday.

When I received the cancellation the morning after the PLUG meeting, I
was really disappointed.
I was trying to think about how I could fill that space.

I called Emmett just to see if he would do a recording or webcast with us.

He offered to come out in person and even said he didn't care if there
were only 3 people.
I was so relieved.

In 1999, Emmett wrote the Welcome Wagon. I asked him to present
something about that because in November it will have been 15 years.
He was like, "Has it been 15 years!"
So the topic is Welcome Wagon: Then and Now.

I am so glad that I do have support from the community.

:)

Marcia

Quoting Rick Moen ####@####.####