discuss: Thread: joe command reference

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: joe command reference
From: Paul Sutton ####@####.####
Date: 21 May 2013 11:08:15 +0100

Hi

A few years ago I wrote a commadn reference for the joe text editor

http://www.tldp.org/REF/Joe-Command-Reference/

I have since updated this using LyX and have put it on my github account

https://github.com/zleap/joetexted

if this is useful please feel free to copy to the tldp server,  I will
work on a specific html version or rater clean up the one on my website
and then submit that if its easier.

Hope this helps

Paul Sutton

http://www.zleap.net

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.