discuss: Thread: help to remove spam from archives

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: help to remove spam from archives
From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 27 Feb 2009 14:54:26 +0000

I have a problem with the unc.com server, I use this to see if it
works with a valuable question :-)

we have little spam, but I wonder if it's possible to remove the spam
from the ezmlm archives without breaking them? I tried some weeks ago
with no luck - I have server access and can find the problematic mail,
but can't rebuild teh indexes (ezmlm-indexes don't do the job.

idea
thanks
jdd
--