discuss: Thread: Re: [staff] mirror problems related to tldp config

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: [staff] mirror problems related to tldp config
From: Greg Ferguson ####@####.####
Date: 4 Dec 2008 14:55:15 +0000

On Wed, 2008-12-03 at 09:45 +0100, jdd for http://tldp.org wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We have two kind of mirror problems, related probably with apache configs:
>
> * On this page http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/text/ (

This is now fixed. I put together something to generate
a proper index.html for that directory.

--
Greg

From: "jdd for http://tldp.org" ####@####.####
Date: 4 Dec 2008 17:17:42 +0000

Greg Ferguson a écrit :
> On Wed, 2008-12-03 at 09:45 +0100, jdd for http://tldp.org wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> We have two kind of mirror problems, related probably with apache configs:
>>
>> * On this page http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/text/ (
>
> This is now fixed. I put together something to generate
> a proper index.html for that directory.

very good, thanks.

did you notice there is at least one other directory with the same
problem:

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/html_single/

I didn't find an other, we will se after the next mirroring time

thanks a lot
jdd

--
jdd for the Linux Documentation Project
http://wiki.tldp.org

From: Mail Lists ####@####.####
Date: 4 Dec 2008 17:21:45 +0000

On Thursday 04 December 2008 17:16:37 jdd for http://tldp.org wrote:

> did you notice there is at least one other directory with the same
> problem:
>
> http://tldp.org/HOWTO/html_single/
>
> I didn't find an other, we will se after the next mirroring time
>
> thanks a lot
> jdd

Also
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/archived/
or this link suffers from the same problem as the html_single link does on
some mirrors.
Cheers
Allister