discuss: Thread: docbook->wiki

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: docbook->wiki
From: "jdd for http://tldp.org" ####@####.####
Date: 8 Dec 2008 22:22:34 +0000

do somebody knows if there is a docbook->Moin wiki converter? The Moin
help is awfull :-(

the Moin->docbook is good enough for the moment, but we begin to need
HOWTO -> Moin conversion and starting from html seems silly :-(

ideas:
https://wiki.edubuntu.org/DocumentationTeam/Ideas/ArticleToMoinDesc
https://wiki.edubuntu.org/JeffSchering

thanks
jdd
--
jdd for the Linux Documentation Project
http://wiki.tldp.org

Subject: Re: [discuss] docbook->wiki
From: "Svetoslav Petkov Chukov" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Dec 2008 07:30:01 +0000

I have a script to do it. But it needs a little more testing, so if you wish
to try to convert some documents that will be the perfect test.

--
Svetoslav Petkov Chukov

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 12:21 AM, jdd for http://tldp.org ####@####.####

From: "jdd for http://tldp.org" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Dec 2008 08:12:44 +0000

Svetoslav Petkov Chukov a écrit :
> I have a script to do it. But it needs a little more testing, so if you wish
> to try to convert some documents that will be the perfect test.

very good, where can I find it (on Reggae?)?

jdd

From: "Svetoslav Petkov Chukov" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Dec 2008 11:52:57 +0000

Use the attached file docbook.xsl at the address
http://wiki.tldp.org/DocBook%20Gateway
To convert a docbook file to a wiki moin file do the following:
xsltproc your-docbook-file docbook.xsl

The output will be your converted wiki text.
To save the output to a file:

xsltproc  your-docbook-file docbook.xsl &> your-wiki-file.moin

--
Svetoslav Petkov Chukov

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 10:11 AM, jdd for http://tldp.org ####@####.####