discuss: Thread: ldp collector e-mail

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: ldp collector e-mail
From: "jdd for http://tldp.org" ####@####.####
Date: 6 Dec 2008 13:56:19 +0000

We had, many time ago, some e-mail collector adress.

This is a good idea if followed. It should be better to have a
####@####.#### mail.

the best way to do so is to create a ldp mailing list where any
coordinator can subscribe. We can also use the staff list?

We then should manage to redirect all the old metalab e-mails to this one.

see:

Reporting-MTA: dns; smtp1-g19.free.fr
Arrival-Date: Sat,  6 Dec 2008 14:49:57 +0100 (CET)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; ####@####.####
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host mail.metalab.unc.edu[152.46.7.112]
said: 550
    ####@####.#### Recipient address rejected: User
unknown in
    local recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

so, do we use staff or create a new list??

thanks
jdd

--
jdd for the Linux Documentation Project