discuss: Thread: sourcing Moin wiki to docbook

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: sourcing Moin wiki to docbook
From: "jdd for http://tldp.org" ####@####.####
Date: 28 Oct 2008 17:24:09 +0000

could somebody explain in details what are the required operations to
translate the docbook produced by Moin to the tldp docbook format?

I was said it's enough to add somelines, but what lines?

the idea is, as a first step, to allow posting the wiki page to
submitt and have it included in the ldp collection.

at present time, submitting a valid docbook document to the submit
list allows use of scripts to make the work (greg written scripts - I
can copy them to anybody intersted) - greg said he don't see any
syntax problem in the present docbook collection.

my goal whould be to first copy to the wiki any problematic HOWTO, fix
it there and then insert it back in the collection.

of course, the better way should be to scan the wiki and include in
the collection any document tagged with the good admonition, but this
can be done later

thanks
jdd
--