discuss: Thread: Desire to start contributing...

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Desire to start contributing...
From: Joe Bloe ####@####.####
Date: 21 Oct 2008 23:39:06 +0100

Hi guys...

My internet alias is P@ng, I am currently running a Vista-based system that is soon to be downgraded to a dual-boot system with Xp, and Ubuntu... I'm taking a college course on Programming in Visual Basic (which I hear blows unless you only want to develop only on windows systems [not in my plans]) I have sufficiant hardware for developing (dual-core processors, NVidia GeForce7000m 384Mb cache, 1Gb Ram though, but it works fine.). What I lack however is a knowlegable tutor to help me learn the basics and get started. I want to be a "White Hat" so as to get paid for this fun hobby, but I need someone to point and say:"This IS EXACTLY what you need to d/l, and install, then read THESE docs, after that, learn on your own." Can someone please point me in the right direction??? I've been trying to get into (White) hacking for many months now, but every time I think I'm getting some good skills I find that I can only use them on the newest .net framework, or I installed the wrong version of linux, etc. I need a master in the craft to emulate. I'm smart with a IQ of 137, and a strong desire, I've just been misguided. Help plz???

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com