discuss: Thread: MessageToFormerVolunteers

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: MessageToFormerVolunteers
From: "jdd for http://tldp.org" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Sep 2008 17:51:12 +0100

could somebody read this:

http://wiki.tldp.org/MessageToFormerVolunteers

and fix the typos and errors (and if possible enhance the message)?

I want to send it to most people quoted in the
http://tldp.org/vlist.html page

I want to know if they are still active, but even if they are not I
don't want to hurt them, I'm very gratefull of all the work they did
already for the TLDP

thanks
jdd
--
jdd for the Linux Documentation Project
http://wiki.tldp.org

Subject: Re: [discuss] MessageToFormerVolunteers
From: "Gianluca Ciccarelli" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Sep 2008 20:42:24 +0100

I did dare to correct some tenses and some typos, please consider to
roll back if I made other mistakes or I overdid it.
But please let's discuss why ;)

2008/9/14 jdd for http://tldp.org ####@####.####

--
Gianluca Ciccarelli
http://disi.unitn.it/~ciccarelli
From: "jdd for http://tldp.org" ####@####.####
Date: 5 Oct 2008 11:02:35 +0100

May be you remember the page

http://wiki.tldp.org/MessageToFormerVolunteers

I used it to write to anybody (not already active) from the volunteer
ldp page. I have had little result right now, the report is on the page.

I have yet to search the URL available and the web. If you have any
good data about the people or the projects, thanks to share them here
or in the wiki page

thanks
jdd