discuss: Thread: LDP and Fedora

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: LDP and Fedora
From: "jdd for http://tldp.org" ####@####.####
Date: 31 Oct 2008 18:08:38 +0000

We have a new member, working with Fedora and Fedora may include the
LDP collection, as soon as the free/non free liocence problem will be
cleared (that is as soon as the "Page Status" is completed

jdd

 do you know if the ldp HOWTOs are included in the fedora rpms?

> Not anymore but it might be permitted if someone volunteers to package it
> again. Be aware that packaging guidelines has some restrictions on the type
> of content permitted however.

Good, the LDP are moving towards separating the free and non free docs.
Once that is done (or a reasonable portion of it is done), I volunteer
to take up the packaging. :)
Thanks.

--
Regards,
Susmit.

ssh
0x86DD170A

jdd for the Linux Documentation Project
http://wiki.tldp.org
http://www.dodin.net

Subject: Re: [discuss] LDP and Fedora
From: mhydra ####@####.####
Date: 31 Oct 2008 18:37:19 +0000

New member? I would be glad to know him since I am contributor to the
marketing news section of the FWN.

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 8:06 PM, jdd for http://tldp.org ####@####.####

--
Svetoslav P. Chukov
From: Susmit ####@####.####
Date: 31 Oct 2008 18:38:45 +0000

On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 12:06 AM, mhydra ####@####.#### wrote:
> New member? I would be glad to know him since I am contributor to the
> marketing news section of the FWN.

Hi, this is susmit here. :)

--
Regards,