discuss: Thread: searching the lists for authors

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: searching the lists for authors
From: "jdd for http://tldp.org" ####@####.####
Date: 26 Sep 2008 18:33:13 +0100

I would like to browse the old LDP mailing lists archives to find authors.

Usually, HOWTOs are send to LDP through lists, so if we can go back
far enough we should be able to find at least the initial author
coordinates

but present archives are only from 2000 (may be it's enough) and I
fail finding a way to search them only

how can I, for example, find when was submitted for the last time the
"3-Button-Mouse" HOWTO?

thanks
jdd
--
jdd for the Linux Documentation Project
http://wiki.tldp.org

Subject: Re: [discuss] searching the lists for authors
From: mhydra ####@####.####
Date: 26 Sep 2008 18:38:31 +0100

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 8:32 PM, jdd for http://tldp.org ####@####.#### wrote:
> I would like to browse the old LDP mailing lists archives to find authors.
>
> Usually, HOWTOs are send to LDP through lists, so if we can go back
> far enough we should be able to find at least the initial author
> coordinates
>
> but present archives are only from 2000 (may be it's enough) and I
> fail finding a way to search them only
>
> how can I, for example, find when was submitted for the last time the
> "3-Button-Mouse" HOWTO?
>
> thanks
> jdd
> --

Probably you should look at the document. There is a publication and
version dates.

--
Svetoslav P. Chukov
From: "jdd for http://tldp.org" ####@####.####
Date: 27 Sep 2008 14:58:15 +0100

how can I, for example, find when was submitted for the last time the
"3-Button-Mouse" HOWTO?

found the search link on top of any list archive page (shame on me no
having found it before!)

jdd