discuss: Thread: docbook syntax

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: docbook syntax
From: "jdd for http://tldp.org" ####@####.####
Date: 13 Sep 2008 16:30:40 +0100

I have a very limited docbook expertise (in fact near zero, I didn't
write docbook since 4 years)

do you know of any "template" that could be used to test MoinMoin
ability? I mean some document with most important docbook tags we
could test in Moin.

I rapidly scanned the Moin help, but didn't find any docbook<->Moin table

it's very important to know what MoinMoin syntax can be simply
converted by the "render as Docbook" command, to be able to write a
HOWTO template

thanks
jdd
--