discuss: Thread: "Getting involved" page location

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: "Getting involved" page location
From: "Gianluca Ciccarelli" ####@####.####
Date: 13 Sep 2008 19:41:18 +0100

Sorry if maybe I missed some discussion, but shouldn't it be a good
idea to put the "Getting involved" page in the homepage?
This way, people who want to contribute have a todo list.

--
Gianluca Ciccarelli
http://disi.unitn.it/~ciccarelli
From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 13 Sep 2008 20:04:03 +0100

Gianluca Ciccarelli a écrit :
> Sorry if maybe I missed some discussion, but shouldn't it be a good
> idea to put the "Getting involved" page in the homepage?
> This way, people who want to contribute have a todo list.

right now its more a project than a final page, but it will certainly
go to the main page soon :-))

jdd :-)
--
http://www.dodin.net