discuss: Thread: Wiki revision history

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Wiki revision history
From: Steven ####@####.####
Date: 24 Sep 2008 10:59:27 +0100

The wiki pages ~are~ attractive, even if i'm not sure about their suitability for the LDP.
... But isn't it possible to move the "revision history" away from the front page.
No-ones interested in this office-work, and it's a real eye-sore.

Steven

Subject: Re: [discuss] Wiki revision history
From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 24 Sep 2008 11:33:59 +0100

Steven a écrit :
> The wiki pages ~are~ attractive, even if i'm not sure about their suitability for the LDP.
> ... But isn't it possible to move the "revision history" away from the front page.
> No-ones interested in this office-work, and it's a real eye-sore.

some things must be considered here.

* we have to keep docbook consistence for archieving purpose the
conversion script will probably be smart enough to accomodate an other
place for RH

* till all our documents are uptodate, the last revision date is of
major interest; One MUST know if the doc is fitted for his needs.

* if we can insert the <<TableOfContent>> command , the problem is if
less importance, as this set the table floating near the top of the page.

however we may have to refine the wiki CSS, because at the moment this
table conflicts with the sidebar

wiki is still preliminary :-)

jdd

--