discuss: Thread: May I maintain (or co-maintain) LARTC?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: May I maintain (or co-maintain) LARTC?
From: Susmit ####@####.####
Date: 12 Sep 2008 15:29:54 +0100

Hi,

This is my first mail to list.

Though I contribute regularly to a few Open Source projects(and for
that I am much thankful to TLDP), all I have done for TLDP is to
maintain a mirror of TLDP at ftp://mirror.wbut.ac.in/LDP/index.html.

However, I am interested to contribute more to LDP, and want to
maintain the LARTC document. I have _no_ problem in co-maintaining the
document also. :)

And yes, I have already subscribed to the wiki and in process of going
through it.

Please let me know if it would be possible to maintain that document.
Thanks for your response. :)

--
Regards,
Susmit.

ssh
0x86DD170A

From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 12 Sep 2008 15:58:02 +0100

Susmit a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> This is my first mail to list.
>
> Though I contribute regularly to a few Open Source projects(and for
> that I am much thankful to TLDP), all I have done for TLDP is to
> maintain a mirror of TLDP at ftp://mirror.wbut.ac.in/LDP/index.html.

thanks :-)

> However, I am interested to contribute more to LDP,

very good idea

  and want to
> maintain the LARTC document. I have _no_ problem in co-maintaining the
> document also. :)
>
> And yes, I have already subscribed to the wiki and in process of going
> through it.

very nice :-)

> Please let me know if it would be possible to maintain that document.
> Thanks for your response. :)

what is LARTC?

is it this : http://lartc.org/

if so, it seems to have a very active group. you have to get in touch
with this group and see if you can collaborate :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org
From: "susmit shannigrahi" ####@####.####
Date: 12 Sep 2008 16:04:10 +0100

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Adv-Routing-HOWTO/index.html

> is it this : http://lartc.org/
>
> if so, it seems to have a very active group. you have to get in touch with
> this group and see if you can collaborate :-)

Thats fine..'ll do that.

And Where do I find a list of LDP Documents which need some love? :)

--
Regards,
Susmit.

ssh
0x86DD170A
From: "jdd for http://tldp.org" ####@####.####
Date: 12 Sep 2008 19:41:29 +0100

susmit shannigrahi a écrit :

> And Where do I find a list of LDP Documents which need some love? :)

very easy, nearly any document is so, for now!

take the one that seems most fitted with your ability. The priority is
here

http://wiki.tldp.org/Rewriting%20Manifesto/GettingInvolved

we try to setup a new LDP workflow for the end of the year and any
help is welcome :-!

jdd

--
jdd for the Linux Documentation Project