discuss: Thread: [new machine / new wiki / new list]

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: [new machine / new wiki / new list]
From: "Sergiusz Pawlowicz" ####@####.####
Date: 7 Aug 2008 10:36:25 +0100

hi!
finally we have a new machine, suitable for a wiki.
very thanks to ibiblio guys, especially don!

as we planned, the first thing to set up on new
box is a new wiki. i'd like to invite you on new ldp
list, ####@####.#### - designed for wiki maintainers
and programmers.

to subscribe, please just send any mail to:

####@####.####

--
http://pawlowicz.name/
Subject: Re: [new machine / new wiki / new list]
From: "Sergiusz Pawlowicz" ####@####.####
Date: 7 Aug 2008 11:14:01 +0100

and another thing: we will stop current wiki today as
we need to switch DNS and move filesystem content.

--
http://pawlowicz.name/
Subject: Re: [discuss] [new machine / new wiki / new list]
From: David Greaves ####@####.####
Date: 7 Aug 2008 18:44:33 +0100

Sergiusz Pawlowicz wrote:
> hi!
> finally we have a new machine, suitable for a wiki.
> very thanks to ibiblio guys, especially don!
>
> as we planned, the first thing to set up on new
> box is a new wiki. i'd like to invite you on new ldp
> list, ####@####.#### - designed for wiki maintainers
> and programmers.

Great idea - the sheer volume of traffic here on 'discuss' makes setting up a
new list almost essential.

David

From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 7 Aug 2008 18:55:10 +0100

David Greaves a écrit :

> Great idea - the sheer volume of traffic here on 'discuss' makes setting up a
> new list almost essential.

this list is specially aimed to wiki admin and maintainers, not to
common users (not to say it have to be restricted).

we hope discuss will soon turn back to his main use: discuss howto
contents

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net