discuss: Thread: Re: book of free documentation technologies

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: FYI: book of free documentation technologies
From: Ismael Olea ####@####.####
Date: 2 Jul 2001 20:23:22 -0000

	Hi.

	I'm very pleased to announce you that a draft, but useful, version of
the white paper of documentation technologies from the LuCAS Project is
availaible in the web.

	The LuCAS Project creates and publish free software in Spanish in a
similar way the LDP does.

	That book describes the works and technologies of LuCAS and the works
to develop new linguistic resources.

	The book is all in Spanish, so sorry for the non-Spanish readers.

	Please give it a glance. We are very interested in your opinions.

--
	A.Ismael Olea González

	####@####.####
	http://www.hispalinux.es/~olea
	####@####.####

	Que les FOLLEN a los de ETA
From: Ismael Olea ####@####.####
Date: 13 Jul 2001 14:51:01 -0000

NOTE: I'm very sorry. I forgot to add the URL for access the book.

	Hi.

	I'm very pleased to announce you that a draft, but useful, version of
the white paper of documentation technologies from the LuCAS Project is
availaible in the web.

	The LuCAS Project creates and publish free software in Spanish in a
similar way the LDP does.

	That book describes the works and technologies of LuCAS and the works
to develop new linguistic resources.

	The book is all in Spanish, so sorry for the non-Spanish readers.

	Please give it a glance. We are very interested in your opinions.

	Spanish original:
http://lucas.hispalinux.es/Manuales-LuCAS/LBTD/libro-blanco-tecnologias-doc-0.1/book-libro-blanco-tecnologias-lucas.html

	Google translated:
http://translate.google.com/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://lucas.hispalinux.es/Manuales-LuCAS/LBTD/libro-blanco-tecnologias-doc-0.1/book-libro-blanco-tecnologias-lucas.html