discuss: Thread: LDP Author Guide

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: LDP Author Guide
From: Armin Herbert ####@####.####
Date: 23 Mar 2001 08:38:16 -0000

Hi,

since I'm doing some quite interesting stuff here with LDAP and PAM and
Samba TNG etc, I'd like to write a HOWTO on this. I've tried to read the
LDP Author Guide on my 14" monitor, but this isn't fun at all ;-)

Is there somewhere a PDF or single-file-HTML version of the Guide online
that I can print out?

Thanks in advance,

Armin.
--
Armin Herbert               PH Freiburg
Tel: +49-761-682-289        ZIK
From: "Greg Ferguson" ####@####.####
Date: 23 Mar 2001 14:06:22 -0000

On Mar 23,  9:32am, Armin Herbert wrote:
> Subject: LDP Author Guide
> Hi,
>
> since I'm doing some quite interesting stuff here with LDAP and PAM and
> Samba TNG etc, I'd like to write a HOWTO on this. I've tried to read the
> LDP Author Guide on my 14" monitor, but this isn't fun at all ;-)
>
> Is there somewhere a PDF or single-file-HTML version of the Guide online
> that I can print out?

Absolutely. From the listing for the LDP Author Guide
on our "guides" page - http://www.linuxdoc.org/guides.html#ldp_author
You can get to all the variants for the book.

Short answer -
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/linux-doc-project/LDP-Author-Guide/

(plain text, PDF, PostScript, bundled HTML package and XML source).

r,
Ferg
From: Emma Jane Hogbin ####@####.####
Date: 7 Jul 2003 22:58:43 -0000

Ok. To procrastinate from my procrastination I'd like to start with making
suggestions on improving the Author Guide. Is Mark ####@####.####
still a good place to start?

emma

--