discuss: Thread: Distribution available on cd

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Distribution available on cd
From: "Francesco Sammartino" ####@####.####
Date: 13 Jun 2001 08:38:05 -0000

Hi at all,
I've a problem:can someone tell me where I can find a Linux distribution(Zipslack or Slackware)that can be installed over a Ms-dos FAT partition and available on Cd at low cost(I can't download it from internet)?
Thanx!
Francesco.
Subject: Re: Distribution available on cd
From: sabine ####@####.####
Date: 13 Jun 2001 13:16:57 -0000

Try cheapbytes.

www.cheapbytes.com

sabine

From: Martin WHEELER ####@####.####
Date: 13 Jun 2001 21:20:22 -0000

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Francesco Sammartino wrote:

> can someone tell me where I can find a Linux distribution

www.linuxemporium.co.uk

(I think there's also one in France; maybe also in Italy by now.
 Go check their web-pages and see.)

But what has this got to do with documentation?
--
Martin Wheeler       -        StarTEXT - Glastonbury - BA6 9PH - England
[1] ####@####.####                   http://www.startext.co.uk/

 www.gateway.gov.uk  --  the UK government's £18M Microsoft-only website
      -- "all your government's databases are now belong to us" --