discuss: Thread: LDP Author Guide - CVS link Update

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: LDP Author Guide - CVS link Update
From: Parag Mehta ####@####.####
Date: 16 Jun 2001 10:44:09 -0000

Hello,

the LDP Author guide has CVS Section. Chapter 3.6 . can you please
update  the link of Blandy's newbie cvs howto link to the following :

http://cvshome.org/docs/blandy.html

as the earlier link is 404  error.

best regards,

parag mehta
First Law of Socio-Genetics:
	Celibacy is not hereditary.

Subject: Re: LDP Author Guide - CVS link Update
From: "Greg Ferguson" ####@####.####
Date: 16 Jun 2001 15:14:24 -0000

On Jun 16,  3:44am, Parag Mehta wrote:
> Subject: LDP Author Guide - CVS link Update
> Hello,
>
> the LDP Author guide has CVS Section. Chapter 3.6 . can you please
> update  the link of Blandy's newbie cvs howto link to the following :
>
> http://cvshome.org/docs/blandy.html
>
> as the earlier link is 404  error.

Thanks for the pointer. The link has been corrected in the
source and will be made available when we update the guide
on our site.