discuss: Thread: Re: New LDP translation effort.

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: New LDP translation effort.
From: David Merrill ####@####.####
Date: 9 Mar 2001 12:20:53 -0000

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 05:23:44PM +0800, ####@####.#### wrote:

> There's a Malay language translation effort
> (affiliated with the national LUG) at
> http://lili.my-linux.org/PDL.

Cool! Best of luck to you!

> I'm the new coordinator, and I'd appreciate it if you
> put the word out on the webpage and the lists. I've tried
> posting it on the discuss-list but maildaemon rejects it
> (even thuogh i'm fully subscribed)

Will do. Perhaps you were posting to our *old* mailing list? We
changed servers around the end of the year. The new list is

Linux Documentation Project                   ####@####.####
                                       Finger me for my public key

Syntactic sugar causes cancer of the semicolon.
		-- Epigrams in Programming, ACM SIGPLAN Sept. 1982