discuss: Thread: CVS login question

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: CVS login question
From: "Ryan Gallagher" ####@####.####
Date: 23 Jan 2001 01:32:55 -0000

I followed the instructions for requesting a login to the
official CVS... but have not recieved confirmation.  Was I
supposed to?  Or is this set up automatically and i'm good
to go?

Anyone know what to expect?

Thank you,
Ryan Gallagher

//-------------------------------//
  Ryan Gallagher
  Open Content Editor
  www.ibooks.com
  ####@####.####
  ####@####.####
//-------------------------------//

Subject: Re: CVS login question
From: David Merrill ####@####.####
Date: 23 Jan 2001 17:24:49 -0000

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 07:34:42PM -0600, Ryan Gallagher wrote:
> I followed the instructions for requesting a login to the
> official CVS... but have not recieved confirmation.  Was I
> supposed to?  Or is this set up automatically and i'm good
> to go?
>
> Anyone know what to expect?

Give it a bit, the cvs maintainer will get back to you. In my
experience he has been prompt.

Linux Documentation Project                   ####@####.####
                                       Finger me for my public key

If you give Congress a chance to vote on both sides of an issue, it
will always do it.
		-- Les Aspin, D., Wisconsin