discuss: Thread: (Fwd) Including the LDP in electronic format on a book companion CD-ROM

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: (Fwd) Including the LDP in electronic format on a book companion CD-ROM
From: "Greg Ferguson" ####@####.####
Date: 12 Jan 2001 19:16:04 -0000

FYI.

--- Forwarded mail from ####@####.####

From: ####@####.####
To: ####@####.####
Date: 12 Jan 2001 14:12:59 -0500

To whom it may concern:

Sams Publishing will be releasing a book next month entitled "Policy
Routing Using Linux", authored by Matthew G. Marsh. Included on the
companion CD-ROM is the Paktronix PakSecured Linux distribution and a
complete archive of the LDP as of January 1, 2001.

We are sending you this message as requested by Clause 7 of your
Publishing Manifesto. Please let me know if you have any objections or
concerns in this regard.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

-Dan Scherf
 Media Developer II
 Sams Publishing, a division of Pearson Education, Inc.
 201 West 103rd Street
 Indianapolis, IN  46290
 (317) 581-4476

P.S. I have used the information found in the LDP many times in the last
few years. I have encountered very few books that have contained as much
information as you have archived on your site. Thank you for such a great
Linux resource!

---End of forwarded mail from ####@####.####