discuss: Thread: Re: new_document Wine-HOWTO

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: new_document Wine-HOWTO
From: Jutta Wrage ####@####.####
Date: 7 Dec 2000 20:53:00 -0000

In ####@####.#### on Thu, 7 Dec 2000 07:55:49
-0500, you wrote:

>Cool.

But there still a lot of work is left...

In addition I need some more help on
- Docbook (do I use the tags correcty?)
- polishing English
- Someone, who knows Windows and C and ist able to examine things from
Wine source.

I have set up a mailing list to support writing the Wine-HOWTO, but
most of the subscribers seem to be readers only.

cu

Jutta
--
http://www.witch.westfalen.de/
Wine-HOWTO http://www.la-sorciere.de/wine/
From: Gary Lawrence Murphy ####@####.####
Date: 13 May 2001 15:41:49 -0000

A WINE-HOWTO?  Excellent: I have been waiting hundreds of years for
this!  Maybe at long last I'll learn how to get legible fonts and
printouts out of WINE and can finally flush out that limping Windows
partition!

Don't worry about the DocBook side or the state of your English; I
think your doc scratches enough of an itch that many of us will be
very keen to help you with these small details.

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy ####@####.#### office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
TCI - Business Innovations through Open Source : http://www.teledyn.com